I hate Infinite Jest podcast

S**K F**K ( A Preview )



Image result for man wearing trash can





Fade in:

1.Scene: Typing on a typewriter or even a laptop will do.
The font is courier new. Clanking sounds on the typewriter.
For Reference: Sink and swim

Prologue: 

This story is about nothing and everything; in the same way that
everything is everything, and everything is nothing. So if you do not
want to watch a movie that’s just mostly narration, you can fuck off
right now. Save yourself from having a headache stimulated by my
fucking intellectual masturbation. This film is not for everybody, but
this may be the right one for you. Maybe, this film is about you.

we cannot deny ourselves the pain of truth.
See, we are already starting on a fucking depressing note, I’m sure
you’re really enjoying this. I promise, if I don't break you down to
pieces before the end of this film, I won't make another one. But will
you trust me enough to watch this movie until the end?



2.Scene: A montage of people watching television, people inside the movie
theatre, etc. this montage can be either photo, video or both. This
montage will be edited rapidly and last as long as the narration itself.
Blur movie scenes on tv screens and theatre screens for copyright purposes.



Narration: Film lovers are sick people, they are voyeurs, to put it
bluntly. We want to see naked people and not just physically. We want
to see the private life of people, peel off the layers that they hide
behind the facade of normality. 

But in this case, I want to strip myself before all of you.
What a sight to behold, one sick fuck peeling his layers before all the
other sick fucks. This is going to hurt and cringe, but most of all, this
is going to relate. Yep, this is going to relate pretty fucking hard.



3. Scene: A tracking shot of a nondescript running. If possible the
person is a young boy, but anything will do. The same shot in the mirror
image. A recreation of running scene in the bridge from Jules et Jim. 



Narration: Why is this person running? Is it because it looks good on film.
If you’ve watched Truffaut’s movies, you have definitely noticed his
affinity for people running. This happens in his best films, according
to moi. Case in point:400 blows and Jules et Jim. These movies contain
the best running scenes in cinematic history. You can contradict me and
say that the band of outsiders by Godard has the best running scene in
cinematic history and I wouldn't disagree.



4. Scene: A person walking in the streets alone.
Most preferably at night. Part of this scene will be in step
printing and will end in freeze-frame.



Narration: I am a lonely sickfuck and am pretty sure
that most of you feel that way too. In life, most of us live our lives
alone. One thing about being alone is that time feels weird. Time starts
to dilate and everything around you starts to feel surreal.



5. Scene: A person writing something. He walks around from time to time.
Towards the end of the scene, he just stares blankly. This scene will be
shot on an extra-wide lens(fish lens)and will be a close-up shot.



Narration: My contact with the world is limited, even pathetic.
Everything I know, I know from reading books. It’s even true to say
that I really know nothing.



I try to write, but I stop after a while.
Writing is suffocating. Sounds cliche. You are sitting by yourself
in partial solitude and noting down your thoughts. Every word I write
is under intense scrutiny, but still, it isn’t enough.



Knowing that you’ll be doing the same thing, again and again, is depressing.


I have this misguided confidence that I can write a solid script
in just two days. I believe that I'll be consumed by my thoughts and
they’ll just automatically translate into words. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entire Free Churro Script (Bojack Horseman)

Infinite Jest is an Infinite Pain in THE ASS (a half-ass guide to help you finish reading Infinite Jest)

Bonedog (Poem from "I'm Thinking of Ending Things")